Review of the PCRA 2019 Community Pharmacy MeetingsPosted on: 2 Jul 2019
The 2019 Community Pharmacy meetings brought to the fore a number of key learnings for delegates and presenters alike. Programme lead Darush Attar-Zadeh summarises them in this 10-minute podcast.
- Learn what matters to your patient.
- Have you been properly trained to do the tasks asked of you? Do you know how to access the training?
- What is your role in Primary Care Networks?
- Do you know the name of your Clinical Director?
- Are you helping your patients to quit smoking?
- Are you able to tell if your patient is using good inhaler technique?
- What does the Long Term Plan mean for you?
- Are you a member of a primary care multidisciplinary team?