ILD series part 4: end of life carePosted on: 5 Nov 2019
This final video in the series is focused on end of life care.
By the end of this video you should be able to:
- Outline the impact of ILD on life expectancy in patients with a diagnosis of ILD
- Identify appropriate palliative care for symptom control and when to consider:
- Oxygen therapy
- Describe which patients may be suitable for a lung transplant
In addition to the video we have a number of downloadable materials for you to download and share with your colleagues – just click on the tabs and the materials will be downloaded automatically:
- Video feedback form – Your feedback is very important to us and will help to improve our educational videos – please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reflective learning log – this log will help you monitor what you have learned in your continuing professional development
- Video slides – these slides can be used to train other colleagues around end of life care of ILD
- Video transcript
If you have any feedback or comments, please email: email@example.com
Please note that the RCN cannot confirm the competence of any practitioner.