18:30 - 19:30
Arrival, dinner and networking
19:30 - 19:40
Welcome, introduction to speakers and format, setting the scene
19:40 - 20:00
Opportunities in the community pharmacist landscape
- NHS Long Term Plan – opportunities for Community Pharmacy
- Unique role in a multidisciplinary team
- Discharge bundles
- Stock issues
20:00 - 21:00
What matters to my patients? A case-based approach (A case study driven presentation which will include coverage of the following topics as appropriate)
- Brief interventions that improve patient outcomes
- Managing triggers
- What are my patients’ medicines doing?
- Personalised action plans
- Dispelling myths
- Tools that will help me help my patients
21:00 - 21:25
What matters to me?
- What are my remuneration entitlements?
- How do I claim them?
- Raising competencies, raising confidence
21:25 - 21:30
Summary and close