Registration and coffee
Welcome, introduction to speakers and format, setting the scene
Introduction to Plan-on-a-Page
The view on the ground: Virtual interview ‘How do I go about redesigning our services?’
Table activity: Starting with the end in mind – what is my role in service redesign?
Session 1: Overcoming respiratory climate change
- Defining the new landscape of care delivery
- Good care versus good outcomes: what should you measure, what do you measure and what are you being told to measure?
Plan on a Page 1: A session introducing the Plan on a Page template for project planning
Session 2: Being SMART with your respiratory business plan
- What would an outcomes-based service contract look like?
- How will technology contribute to improved outcomes?
- What data do you need to inform service delivery?
- Contract management
Plan on a Page 2: Applying the Plan on a Page template to local projects
Table activity: What are you doing where you are?
Session 3: Population segmentation: an approach for respiratory care planning from prevention to end of life
- What are the outcomes we are looking for in each pillar?
- How can the respiratory services framework help you?
Plan on a Page 3 – What matters to you: Completing the Plan on a Page template based on local needs
Laying down the challenges: Virtual interview with Greg Fell (Director of Public Health, Sheffield)
Feedback and close