FluPosted on: 2 Dec 2019
- The different type of flu vaccination available this year and which patients should have which vaccination.
- What to do if a patient who is allergic to eggs requests vaccination and your vaccine supply has been grown in eggs.
- Which children cannot have the nasal spray vaccination.
- What to do if a parent turns down the nasal spray vaccination on religious grounds because it has porcine gelatine in it.
- Who should have antiviral drugs and when they should be prescribed.
To access these modules, you will need to register for a free account. After registering, you'll be able to:
- Complete the module and access your certificate
- Save your progress in a module and come back later, if you don't want to complete it in one sitting
- Revisit your completed modules anytime to refresh your memory and reflect on what you have learned