COVID-19: clinical challenges now and in the future
You have a choice of 6 webinars to attend, based on your region of the UK.
- South of England Thurs 17 September
- Midlands & East of England Wed 23 September
- North of England Mon 28 September
- Wales Thurs 8 October
- London Wed 14 October
- Scotland + Northern Ireland Tues 20 October
Click here to register for FREE
The webinars will cover key questions in the management of patients with COVID-19, including:
- How should I assess a patient presenting with non-specific respiratory symptoms? Is it acute COVID, chest infection, asthma or COPD?
- What are the likely problems we will see in people recovering from COVID-19?
- What is the role of respiratory testing during a COVID-19 era?